INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE:
We collect non-public personal information, also known as experience or transaction information, about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications and forms, such as your email and name.
- Information about your transaction with us, our affiliates, or others; and
- Information we receive from consumer and/or credit reporting
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE:
- We do not disclose any non-public personal information about our customers/consumers or former customers/consumers to anyone except as permitted by
- We do not collect data on our website besides any forms that individuals voluntarily fill out.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY:
- We restrict access to non-public personal information about you to those employees of Choice and/or agents of Choice who need to know that information to provide products or services to We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with Federal standard s to guard your non-public personal information.